Re: Where do I file a complaint against Verizon
amypulitzer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went through the same thing! I spent HOURS on the phone. Each person telling me it's solved. Be patient. Finally I got a rep who just credited my account. Then a month later I'm notified by my credit alert that my credit score plummeted by 200 points. Why? Because in addition to our 4 numbers on the family plan, one of the numbers was on a separate account I didn't know existed! No bill. No warning. No questions. Just collections. Double billing me for same line on 2 accounts. Now nobody can solve the issue yet they admit to the mistake. Black hole once they put an account into collections. I've filed credit disputes. Nothing. Except the debt is now higher! And the reps already credited me for it in April. It's been insane dealing with this company. I want out. I just paid collections. $60. They blatantly steal from the customer and we have no recourse. Unconscionable business practices. 

Re: Where do I file a complaint against Verizon
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes