Wireless 4G LTE not working and dropping calls
MOMama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Located in Missouri.  Up until about a year ago, I had excellent service and no problems.  I even bragged about Verizon and their service.  A week ago I started having dropped calls all the time, especially in my home.  Specifically, I have dropped calls and 1 bar and sometimes no service at all.  I have called Verizon twice, but I cannot get any definitive help except to be told I probably need to update my phone (which of course will be a new phone payment).  Seems like Verizon should at least send someone out to check the area for coverage and/or issues.  Nothing has changed and I am in the same house for 5 years.  Why would coverage all of a sudden change?  This is something Verizon really needs to fix. They can spend money on NFL games and expensive commercials but not provide consistent coverage?  I've been a Verizon customer for almost 25 years!   Should I change carriers?

0 Likes
Re: Wireless 4G LTE not working and dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you MOMama! We want you to stay connected. I apologize for the trouble you are having. We want you to stay connected! Your business have been greatly appreciated over the years, and we don't want that to change. You mentioned this issue began within a week? Have there been any storms near your home? Can you provide a zip code and intersection for us to review? Let's get this resolved together.   BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
Stevey9999

We are having the same in issue in 91214.  Great service until about a week ago.  Now all calls drop after about a minute or 2. Help!

0 Likes
MOMama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Bobby!  The zip code is 63028 and intersection is Hillsboro Hematite Road between Stroup Rd and Buckeye Rd.  Please help - it's still an issue!  Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MOMama ,

Thank you for the street names, although to locate the area easier we would only need two streets closest to your location where this is happening. How far from this location do you need to go before your service improves? Do you have access to home internet?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
MOMama
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue continues and my Verizon service is sporadic now and goes in/out no matter where I am.  I don't want to have to use my home internet - MY VERIZON CELL SERVICE SHOULD WORK!  Has Verizon either moved a tower or turned off a tower in this area??  This is ridiculous and I'm so disappointed in Verizon - I've been with Verizon for almost 25 years.  🙁😤😪

0 Likes
BUCKMOUSE
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. My wife has an identical phone to mine, and doesn't have any of the issues I have. 

0 Likes