Worst website ever!
MrCurious
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every fudging time I try to use the Verizon website it dead ends on me.

I'll get to the point where I click on a button and it does nothing.

Or I click on a button and it takes me to a blank screen.

Or it says that function is unavailable right now, try later.

Or it says it can't connect to the server.

But no worries ... I call the 800 number, get transferred, it rings 100 times then the call gets sent to voicemail.

Verizon either doesn't know what their customers are experiencing or they know and just don't care.

Re: Worst website ever!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to be able to get the help you need. What is it that you're trying to do on the website?

0 Likes
emsee87
Enthusiast - Level 2

OMG... this has got to be the worst functioning website AND app from a reputable tech company I have ever failed at navigating. I'm just trying to upgrade my phone and I can't tell you how many times I've had to log in while logged in. It may just randomly log me out too. I've confirmed this on a desktop at work, my personal desktop, and my phone app. So, its not a device or browser problem. And the fact that it has been this way for years is ridiculous! I am embarrassed for you, Verizon. This website belongs in some kind of blunders or blooper hall of fame. I have built more user friendly retail websites myself. Shame...

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes