Would love help some tech issues with buying the iphone/upgrading my plan because I had a TERRIBLE RUDE chat with Jenna
kviz

I don't know how to contact you by email, but I just want you to know I had a terrible live chat with someone named Jenna, just not at 5:26pm PT. There was no survey at the end to rate and give my feedback, so I am doing so here. I wanted to spare your dignity and not take it out on the company by posting publicly on your own page, so I am doing so in this message because I still respect your service overall. I feel that you just have to know Jenna was cold, lacked any interest in my issue, and even sarcastic at times which I found extremely unprofessional. I've never been treated by any rep at Verizon this way before. I just had concerns about buying the iphone 6 and she in no way eased those concerns or gave proper explaining, so perhaps she needs more training. Not a good way to sell your company or product, that's for sure. If I wasn't on here through a company contract, I would easily have switched to another service. if you have further questions, feel free to reach me/message me back.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Would love help some tech issues with buying the iphone/upgrading my plan because I had a TERRIBLE RUDE chat with Jenna
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to learn of your bad experience with our chat representative kviz! Please accept my most sincere apology, you are a valued customer and deserve world class customer service on every interaction with us! I'd love to first address any questions or concerns you may have about upgrading to the new iPhone 6. Please share details of your concerns and we'll be happy to answer all your questions to make sure that you upgrade to device that best fits your needs.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Would love help some tech issues with buying the iphone/upgrading my plan because I had a TERRIBLE RUDE chat with Jenna
kviz

Hi Will you please forward me an invoice/receipt for my iphone 6 purchase last night on the phone with Vicki. I need it to be sent to this email address and not the email address on the account. Name: (removed)

Also, thank you for reaching out to me about the customer service. I truly appreciate it.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

kviz wrote:

I wanted to spare your dignity and not take it out on the company by posting publicly on your own page, so I am doing so in this message because I still respect your service overall.

Well, it didn't work out so well then because this is a PUBLIC customer-to-customer forum and your post is here for all to see.

Additionally, posting personal information is against the TOS for this public forum.Smiley Happy

If a purchase was made from Verizon, the receipt should be in the MyVerizon account of the account owner. You would be able to download a copy of the receipt from there.Smiley Happy

kviz

Hi Rchsnoor,

I didn't realize I was posting my public information on the forum and did not intend to violate Verizon policies. The preceding response was tricky and deceptive as I received it via email and it said I could either reply on the forum or privately through email. But I guess it was not private as it still posted on the forum anyways. So whoops.

The receipt is not in the account as my credit card was used. I would like the receipt forwarded to me. I am not the account holder, nor do I want to be switched to one

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Whether or not a CC was used is irrelevant. If the purchase was made at Verizon the receipt will be in the account owner's MyVerizon online account. Of course it is not in your MyVerizon account as you have said you are not the account owner. Verizon will most likely not forward you a copy of the receipt as it is associated with someone's MyVerizon account. If you want a copy, simply ask the account owner.

I make all of my Verizon purchases with a CC and the receipt is always in my MyVerizon account. Of course that is because I am the account owner.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Read you email a bit more closely next time. When I get emails from the forum they simply say reply to this message by replying to the email or going to the community forum. There is nothing about "private" in the message.

kviz

Wow Rchschnoor i got the message the first time...no need to send another message with the intention of being rude and condescending. If you work for verizon, you SUCK at your job because you have a great way of belittling customers and making them feel like absolute shit. I don't know who conditioned you to be this way but take a good look in the mirror because you are sending negative energy to complete strangers. Maybe there should be a training workshop that you can attend on empathy, positive energy, and how to be more kind to human beings. And if you don't work for verizon, well hopefully you work for another company (in which you should get a raise) because you do a fantastic job of misrepresenting Verizon on a whole and convincing them to want to switch carriers. Please don't respond to this message.

0 Likes
tylerw1285
Contributor - Level 1

Must have been a message to stay away from iPhone 6 lol.  No really they are having Mass problems with them at the moment.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Speaking of being rude and needing a "workshop that you can attend on empathy, positive energy and how to be more kind to human beings", your message certainly speaks for itself. Out of our collective posts, YOURS are the only ones which resort to insults and name calling. I take it you WILL NOT be leading that workshop.

As to your statement "i got the message the first time", my two posts are about 2 unrelated items in your OP. It is NOT me posting the same information twice. The first was about the availability of your receipt and the 2nd was about your claim you thought you were replying in private to Verizon and you should read a bit more closely next time if the email you got led you to believe that. Seeing your reply to me, I can certainly understand your need to do so. I'm sorry if you think me trying to keep your personal information private and not being spread needlessly across the web seems rude.

Hopefully you got your receipt with the information you needed.Smiley Happy