Your code expired. Get a new one in 24 hours.
Cody29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Really, you are literally forcing people to authenticate everytime they open the app then limiting to 3 logins in 24 hours? I pay you for a service and I should be able to access my account anytime I need as many times as I need. It’s ridiculous that Face ID is not enough to verify identity and that I have to 2FA every-time with a code but then to limit it to 3 logins within a 24 hour period.

You guys are absolutely becoming the worst to deal with. No wonder AT&T is stealing all your business.

I’ve never been locked out of my account for any company for successfully accessing my account more than 3 times in a 24 hour period. That’s just ridiculous.

Re: Your code expired. Get a new one in 24 hours.
J_mc50
Enthusiast - Level 1

I literally couldnt find another post even coming close to mentioning this problem or addressing it.

0 Likes
Lishaun
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is so stupid, I agree. I basically can't complete a purchase and am locked out of my own account because of this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lishaun, 

We are so sorry you are locked out of your account. We are here to help. You can turn off Two-Factor authentication in your My Verizon accoutn. Are you able to reset your password and gain access to your account?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
Lishaun
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Jenelle,

It's not about 2FA but rather getting a PIN.  I can login successfully, that's not the issue. 

"

Sign In Request PIN Error

You can only get three codes in 24 hours.
Please give us a bit and try again." 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously.

Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Mrbarz
Enthusiast - Level 2

same thing, code expired. What a poor way to have a  account I cannot access. Terrible app to log into. Someone in Verizon needs to change this. 

Mrbarz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have the same issue. How frustrating cannot log into my account. What a terrible idea verizon has. Someone in Verizon needs to change this. Terrible app to log into. Makes no sense to have all the securuity and still get locked out after 3 codes. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mrbarz, I am truly sorry to hear that you are dealing with this. As our goal is to always ensure that the customer and account are secure, this truly is a safety measure to ensure that if someone were to get a hold of your phone and attempt to sign in to My Verizon, they would have a limited number of attempts to do so. Was there something specific you were hoping to accomplish on the website? The hold is limited to 24 hours as we know that customers do need to gain access. -Loren

0 Likes
Mrbarz
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, I made changes  to my account but I cannot check everything in my account and bill.

0 Likes