Re: corporate contact needed to lodge poor signal reception complaint
VANSR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi I am able to open that link which lists the executives of VZ wireless. However, when I attempted to send out my letter via the Contact link on the page to Mr Ken DIxon it didn't go through. FYI- it is that 'Contact' link which dosen't work. I use a Mac. Is it operable on a PC?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I use Chrome on a PC.  Maybe you have a pop up blocker, as it is a pop up window.  Message

0 Likes
VANSR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes I do get the pop up window and I am able to type in the message but unable to Submit.  Will attempt using a PC to see if that works.

VANSR
Enthusiast - Level 3

FYI-Also attempted the Message link you sent via Chrome on mac. Still unable to 'Send'. As mentioned earlier will attempt using a PC as suggested.Thanks again!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand where you are coming from here. It sounds like there has been some troubleshooting steps that have already taken place. If the conclusion was arrived that a network extender was the solution, it would seem a ticket with our engineers had also been filed to investigate the services in your area.This has been removed by a Moderator as personal info is not allowed on the community It would begin with an NRB
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VANSR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, the ticket number is [removed]. Hope this helps. I appreciate your follow up to help resolve this issue

[removed]

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

|  |

corporate contact needed to lodge poor signal reception complaint

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussionVANSR I understand where you are coming from here. It sounds like there has been some troubleshooting steps that have already taken place. If the conclusion was arrived that a network extender was the solution, it would seem a ticket with our engineers had also been filed to investigate the services in your area. Do you know the ticket number by chance so I could research this further? It would begin with an NRB

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Verizon Wireless Services by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
VANSR
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI , Could you please update me on the status of the follow of the technical ticket number [removed]  requested by a support customer last Thrs 09-10-15? To date, I haven't received a response to that effect.Thanks A feedback will be appreciated .

Ticket number removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
VANSR
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI , I have been making many attempts to get a resolution to the low signal reception I am experiencing at my residence and its surrounding area. Technical Service opened a ticket to this effect, and to date, no one at Verizon wireless is making an effort to come to the aid of a customer who is paying for a service not provided. It appears that  the post sales customer service  follow up is extremely non satisfactory. I would like to get hold of the contact details of a supervisor who can make the executive decisions to help resolve this issue. The first line of customer service personnel are unable to help me and on request to get to a supervisor , I have been kept on hold for 20-30mins only to be disconnected. No one returns my calls either. Even this community forum voicing doesn't help as, last week,  I did get a request to provide the technical service report number to which I promptly provided, but to date, once again no one has followed up. WHy this nonchalant  customer service approach of a company which takes pride in their reliable network service?  I regret my decision of having switched from a long standing ATT customer to Verizon. I feel misled by the company with false promises of excellent signal coverage within my zip code only to realize it was a deception after I made the switch. A follow up with either  the requested contact details or  having supervisor/regional manager get in touch with me will be appreciated. I would like to personally speak to the next in command before I draft out a letter to the corporate office and BBB. Thank you

0 Likes