daughterpassword locked her new lg revolution. how to monitor her?
wildlands1

we just purchased our kid a smartphone and shes password locked it. how can we download monitoring software and find pw w/o making a fite by asking her. help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: daughterpassword locked her new lg revolution. how to monitor her?
rcschnoor
Legend

Are you responsible for the phone? If so, either have her give you the password or suspend her line. There, all done.

0 Likes
wildlands1

no can do. i heard if u try enter the pw like 5 times wrong itll ask if u want pw sent to the email on file (hers) then walla! ck her email and i can get in phone. i no it sounds wierd but we're worried about her conduct on txts.

0 Likes
wildlands1

sorry new here. not trying to flood.

0 Likes
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

If she's capable with her phone, she's likely to know that you have the monitoring software on there, and even try to remove it (unless you go for one of the more expensive solutions that do a VERY good job of concealing themselves and being difficult to remove).  You'll make things easier by telling her you are monitoring the phone, and explaining that you need access (via the password) and to have the monitoring software stay functional or she doesn't get the phone anymore.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

wildlands1 wrote:

no can do. i heard if u try enter the pw like 5 times wrong itll ask if u want pw sent to the email on file (hers) then walla! ck her email and i can get in phone. i no it sounds wierd but we're worried about her conduct on txts.

What do you mean "no can do"? Do you mean you "won't" do? If you can't do it, what are you going to do if you find out the she is not conducting herself the way you think she should on texts? If you are not willing to suspend her line or take her phone away, why wouldn't she just refuse to change her habits and laugh in your face since she obviously has the power.

0 Likes