Re: discovery+ subscription not working
maheshchel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi vzw_customer_support

I have Play more unlimited plan that I signed up on Dec 30 2021. My plan features even today shows discovery+ for 12 months as the plan perks.

After I complained and opened a ticket, the verizon service added discovery+ for 6 months as a add on just today. But that is not what is given in my plan features. It shows that discovery+ for 12 months. I hope Verizon will honor that plan perks which was there when I signed up for the service on Dec 30, 2021 and give me the full 12 months of discovery+

0 Likes
MikeInOhio

Verizon has "12 months of Discovery Plus with Play More and Get More" on THEIR OWN WEBSITE in several places.  I signed up a few weeks ago and was told they only offer six months.

EVEN though it is ON THEIR WEBSITE...they will NOT honor the 12 months.  I showed TWO SEPARATE Verizon pages that still show 12 months.  But their TOP NOTCH customer service told me that they will NOT honor their own terms and conditions.

False advertising?

0 Likes
MikeInOhio

Verizon is FALSE ADVERTISING!

I just contacted customer service.  I was only given six months of Discovery Plus and I have Play More.

Even though their website STILL has that statement.  They told me that I will NOT be given the 12 months anymore because that promotion ended.  So much for customer service!

0 Likes