filing a complaint or wait for collections....
hotcoco69

Let's suppose for a moment there's an issue on your account...say you've been billed for more than half a year for a line that doesn't exist. You call, ask for help & a refund, get little/nothing in the way of assistance. Then, you find out on the next bill that you're STILL being billed for that non-existent line, call again, rinse & repeat....you know the story.

After attempt after attempt, it seems that you have to pay - or have your service disconnected. There is NO alternative. I checked various forums and maybe I can file a complaint with the FCC or something through BBB, but to me, it seems like the only option is to not pay, have service shut off, wait for it to go to collections & wreak havoc on your credit report, then negotiate with some agency to have it settled & removed.

Does this sound like the ONLY way to handle the issue when Verizon customer service is completely unable to resolve the issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: filing a complaint or wait for collections....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Accuracy in billing is something we continually strive for, hotcoco69. It is upsetting to hear that we were unable to work with you on the line that does not exist, and then continue to bill for it. We are sending you a private note, so we can address this further. 

-George

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Accuracy in billing is something we continually strive for, hotcoco69. It is upsetting to hear that we were unable to work with you on the line that does not exist, and then continue to bill for it. We are sending you a private note, so we can address this further. 

-George

0 Likes
hotcoco69

As it turns out, this was an oversight on my part. However, it was a struggle with customer service getting to a point where we all understood the problem and got it corrected. I don't know if I'm letting out some top secret, but after I posted a message here, the problem was VERY satisfactorily resolved in RECORD time. WOW. Really impressed and sticking around Verizon. Thanks and appreciate the patience dealing with me @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes