how do I contact someone regarding outage that has been going on in Vincennes In for most of the day - when will it be fixed?
luckbealady81

This is the only phone I have - parents need it to contact me  they are elderly -   outage has been most of the day p- when will it be restored?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I contact someone regarding outage that has been going on in Vincennes In for most of the day - when will it be fixed?
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

have u tried calling 611? sometimes it will still go thought if that doesn't work then go to a Verizon store and if u explain they will call for u or let u use one of theres if your not near a Verizon store then ty to barrow some ones phone that works maybe a friend or co worker the number to Verizon is 800-922-0204 and that is about all u can or if none of those options will work then wate it out

good luck hope u get a anser

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do I contact someone regarding outage that has been going on in Vincennes In for most of the day - when will it be fixed?
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

have u tried calling 611? sometimes it will still go thought if that doesn't work then go to a Verizon store and if u explain they will call for u or let u use one of theres if your not near a Verizon store then ty to barrow some ones phone that works maybe a friend or co worker the number to Verizon is 800-922-0204 and that is about all u can or if none of those options will work then wate it out

good luck hope u get a anser

0 Likes
Re: how do I contact someone regarding outage that has been going on in Vincennes In   for most of the day - when will it be fixed?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

VzW also can be contacted via chat or social media such as Twitter.