make a comment
renwood

I was a verizon customer for at least "100" years.... you know what I mean. For the last 3 I have been living in an area with zero to poor reception. At the beginning I called and called, was on hold for hours and asked what could be done about my bad reception. I was guided through this and that to no positive results. I got a dock with an antenna, and I was able to get more reception. meanwhile I was paying a lot every month for making maybe 4 calls a month that would go through.( so about $10 for a 5 minute phone conversation )  I finally could not justify my loyalty any longer and switched to at&t. I can now walk around with my phone. I received an offer from verizon to come back.. Ok, do you really think I believe you at this point ? do I believe you will add some service to this area and not lead people to believe it will get better ? seriously, you have exploited me way too long, and I admit I went along with it. All you had to do was maybe add a tower over here. but you now are loosing customers. and I was loyal for years with no thanks. anyway. good bye.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: make a comment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to see you leave the Verizon family. Has anyone spoken to you about troubleshooting or possibly purchasing a Network Extender?
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cole1461
I am now down to 600kbps until next cycle .. I live 10 miles out of town. So far its working fine. A bit slower at times but i can still surf the net check mail watch you tube at 144.. Lags some but still watchable .. Face book is very slow but with a bit of time i can use it. About 40 secs to load.. Im thankful to still have internet. Im in no hurry,,lol...Thanx
0 Likes
redivi
Enthusiast - Level 1

your content is amazing about wireless connectivity and i also good information about wireless connectivity  please check on given link

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes