please POST exact instructions on how to file a formal complaint to Verizon Cellular corporate
georgiegirlvz

Kindly do NOT just reply with "we've sent you a private message". That's not what I"m looking for.

Finding out how to file a complaint with Verizon Corporate on the web site or on this message board is ridiculous. I've searched & have only found responses here from VZ support as follows:  "we have sent you a private message..." to all those asking for information on how to file a formal complaint with Verizon corporate. Nothing providing a URL, phone number, email or even a snail mail address.  Come on, I just want to send feedback to the complaint department.

What is Verizon afraid of?

0 Likes
Re: please POST exact instructions on how to file a formal complaint to Verizon Cellular corporate
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contact Us 

Notice of Dispute  from the Customer Agreement 

Prepaid, business, and mailing addresses can be found by clicking More  Options at the bottom of the page at https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ 

0 Likes
Re: please POST exact instructions on how to file a formal complaint to Verizon Cellular corporate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, georgiegirlvz! I certainly apologize for any trouble, and want to ensure you're taken care of. I'd be happy to assist with anything you may need. Please send us a Private Note to continue. 

*Aly

0 Likes