"You are not currently eligible for International service options."
jordantball
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why am I getting this message: "You are not currently eligible for International service options." I pay my bill every month on time and I haven't done anything to lose this service. I have the New Verizon Unlimited Plan.

Labels (1)
Re: "You are not currently eligible for International service options."
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Where/how are you seeing this message? What are you doing that results in this message?  A Customer Service Agent will probably have to look at your account.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
redmesavalley

I am having the exact same problem.  People saying "talk to a customer service agent" are not helpful.  Obviously calling them is the next step but I was hoping to avoid that by finding some answers here.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you don't mind waiting maybe for days for a helpful answer, then posting in this primarily consumer forum is just fine.  Maybe someone has experienced the same issue and will respond (probably to say they called customer service to get it resolved).

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jordantball, that is very strange that you are getting that message. I want to look closer into your issue. I have sent you a private message to further assist with this issue. 

JustinB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jordantball
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, I am hoping it’s a glitch. I haven’t done anything to make that not work because ive paid my bill on time. I know Canada and Mexico are added to my plan so that’s good, but I would like my devices to work in other countries too.

0 Likes
jordantball
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent you a message!

0 Likes
jordantball
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope so!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have the coverage you need while out of the country is important. I'd like to take a closer look at what's happening. I have sent you a private message, please reply there.

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

When did you open the account?

Did you pay a deposit when you opened the account?

0 Likes