sick of the poor coverage!
dbirkle17

Why should I experience such horrible coverage, in an urban area, on a top of the line S21 Ultra, while paying the most expensive provider in the US? answer that one, Verison!

0 Likes
Re: sick of the poor coverage!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there dbirkle17 and thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Having coverage that is less than what you are used to receiving is a cause for concern and we are here to help. When did you begin having issues with your service? Can you share the zip code of the area where you are having the most trouble?-Candice

0 Likes
dbirkle17

When did you begin having issues with your service? - >6 months

Can you share the zip code of the area where you are having the most trouble? 67220 and 67133

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@dbirkle17

Thanks for confirming where you're experiencing service issues. I checked our network in both locations, and nothing has been alerted in either area lately. Let's continue troubleshooting.

I see that these zip codes are approximately 20 miles/30 minutes apart. Are you experiencing problems driving or commuting along this route or at specific places in these zip codes? Can you describe precisely what you're experiencing with your service in these areas? Is this happening indoors only? Please let me know so that I may further assist.

-Tony

0 Likes