Re: trade in not processed and phone now lost
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help get this order issue resolved ASAP.  Can you tell us more about this so that we can fully assist you?-Sean

0 Likes
Smerherder
Enthusiast - Level 3

i order the phones

i get the phones 

i send old phones back 

one phone disappear

now no credit and no phone

@vzw_customer_support 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Smerherder
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been waiting two days to for someone to help me. Every single @vzw_customer_support  reply I get goes nowhere. no on contacts me back. The last guy didn't even read any part of the thread. just Generic copy paste replies and then ignore. 

This Forum is a complete waste of time. 

thanks for nothing @vzw_customer_support 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, did you respond to the private note?*Stanley

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm not sure why you did not get our response that we sent. We will send you another one now. -Nicci

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see your reply in public but not in the Private note. Can you see if you can send us new note? -Nicci

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost, we apologize for your inconvenience. As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns too. I'd be disappointed as well if I hadn't receive a status update about my missing phone. We appreciate that you've provided information about this matter in our community forum, and it saddens us to hear that you've not received assistance.

Let's work together to investigate this matter for you.-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes
clkuennen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just did the promotional trade in with Verizon affiliate Cellular Sales in Littleton, CO.  We traded in two XR's and now the phone trade ins have been lost.  We did two trade ins for XMAS presents for my kiddos and now they say they don't know where the trade in is.  Guessing Grant Dudney stole one of them.  He did both trade ins and we have ZERO credit for both!  Been trying for two months to take care of this and to no avail.  Guessing Court is next.  Small claims.  I am super frustrated.  My bill is now $300 plus a month due to this.  I now show two purchased Iphone 13 MAX PRO's and have no credit for my phones XR 256 and a XR 126 basically brand  new phones.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clkuennen, we regret to learn that you didn't receive the credit for your trade-ins. We welcome the opportunity to assist with this matter. We have sent you a private message. Please respond at your convenience. 

-Genesis

0 Likes