unidentifed charge after buying new phone
walexspencer

i was trying to upgrade my phone to a new iphone 13 mini.  When i was purchasing the phone i obligated myself to pay $16.66 per month for 36 months and to pay an upgrade fee and sales tax up front.   However, a screen came up saying my monthly expense would go up by $28.64.   That is $11.98 more than quoted.    I called and after several holds and a lot of time, I was told that this is sales tax.   Obviously, it can't be sales tax and I made no changes to my plan.  I was transfered to Accounting or Billing and when I asked the same question, I was told i was being transfered to Sales.   I said goodby and hung up.   

Can anybody tell me what this charge is for?   

0 Likes
Re: unidentifed charge after buying new phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, walexspencer! Verifying the details for your order is vital, and we are here to help! Can you please send us a PM to better assist you? 

0 Likes
walexspencer

i could not see how to send this as a private message.   i did not order the new phone because i could not get an answer to my question.   it seems my bill should only go up by $16.66 per month for the purchase of an iphone 13 mini.  my current base bill is $108.35  per month and you show my new bill as $136.99  that's a $28.64 difference.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for any confusion, walexspencer. I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond to it to proceed. 

-Natasha

0 Likes