xfinity is trying to get me to move from Verizon
cashtheresa
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I'm on the phone with Xfinity.  Trying to get my bill down.  And they know I'm a Verizon customer.  And keep saying ........."just move  your phone with Xfinity.  There is no difference in your service at all.  We have an agreement with Verizon.  Just move your phone and save XXX $$$ a month.  It's a no-brainer."  There has to be a catch.  Nothing is THAT good just by a click away.  What is the deal with Verizon and Xfinity?  Why would I want to move my phone service to Xfinity just to save $$$? I find it hard to believe there will no change in my alrady awesome Verizon service.  Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: xfinity is trying to get me to move from Verizon
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@cashtheresa wrote:

So I'm on the phone with Xfinity.  Trying to get my bill down.  And they know I'm a Verizon customer.  And keep saying ........."just move  your phone with Xfinity.  There is no difference in your service at all.  We have an agreement with Verizon.  Just move your phone and save XXX $$$ a month.  It's a no-brainer."  There has to be a catch.  Nothing is THAT good just by a click away.  What is the deal with Verizon and Xfinity?  Why would I want to move my phone service to Xfinity just to save $$$? I find it hard to believe there will no change in my alrady awesome Verizon service.  Please advise.

You may want to do a Google search, i.e.,

"Comcast's Xfinity Mobile uses Verizon's network for its coverage. 

Is 5G included? Like Spectrum Mobile, Comcast's offering has access to Verizon's 5G networks. As with that service, data speeds aren't capped but Comcast notes in its disclosure that in busy areas where Verizon's network may be congested, Xfinity Mobile customers may see their data slowed until the congestion clears. "

Which Wireless Networks Do Smaller Providers Use? 

0 Likes