Just switched over to a ASUS ZENFONE V Verizon specific phone. All other functions of the phone works. (data, sms messaging) But for some reason, I can't make or receive phone calls. If I call in from an outside line, it rings (though not on my zenfone) then goes to voicemail. If I call from the zenfone from my contacts, it pops up like it's attempting to call, then just never connects and goes back to my contacts screen.
- I've checked my sim status and it says Voice/Data is "in service".
- I've tried to go through all settings to see if there may be a "do not disturb" or other conflict causing calls to not connect but I could not find anything.
- Tried the online troubleshooter but no luck.
- Did a Network reset, system settings reset, and factory data reset and no luck.
- Restarted in safe mode and still no calls.
- Main screen show I have four bars 4G so my signal is fine.
Anyone experience this or have any other suggestions? Why would I be able to get text messaging but can't make calls?
Oh no! This is not what we want to read about, especially when it is a brand new phone. Making sure you are able to make & receive calls is super important. Allow me to help figure this out. You have done pretty much all of the troubleshooting that you can do. Thank you for taking the time to do all of that. I would like to check out a few things on your account to make sure that everything is provisioned correctly. I have sent you a Private Message so I can gather much-needed information to assist you further. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!