Access messages old & new from android
MozziZ

Retrieve new and deleted text messages from android phone...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Access messages old & new from android
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once the messages are deleted, they are gone. I would suggest using one of the many SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

if they're both samsung devices use samsung smart switch.

i used it to move from the s5 to the note5, contacts, text/pic messages, apps,(several to select) ......i can't recall the rest but it was slick.

i'd also selected both pics & music but neither worked well phone2phone but were easily xferred from pc to note5.

using the native messaging....when it's gone, it's gone.

hope this helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MozziZ, being able to retrieve your information from your old device is very crucial. Let’s work together to find a solution so you can keep your content. You can use the Verizon Cloud application to back up your content such as pictures, messages, music, and more. Here are more details http://vz.to/1KyklVt. What device are you moving from and to?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes