Anybody *Not* have the Droid DNA SIM card error?
random64
Contributor - Level 2

Please reply if you have a Droid DNA and are *Not* experiencing SIM card errors.

1) Never even once had a SIM card issue.

2) Have had it occur less than once every couple of months.

3) Only had it occur when cycling the power less than once every couple of months.

If you are one of the many who *Are* having SIM card errors, please reply to a *different* thread.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Anybody *Not* have the Droid DNA SIM card error?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I'd be willing to bet that someone who is NOT having an issue is also not coming to this site.  Wouldn't expect too many replies to this.

Re: Anybody *Not* have the Droid DNA SIM card error?
random64
Contributor - Level 2

Well, I'm guessing anyone with a DNA who browses Android discussions is aware that some are having SIM card issues.  I'm thinking that those who are having the issue as well as anyone considering purchasing an HTC phone would be interested to know whether anyone is not having the issue. Therefore, for the sake of being helpful (like yourself), why wouldn't they respond (presuming the discussion doesn't get hopelessly buried)?

0 Likes
random64
Contributor - Level 2

I'm still interested if there's anyone with a Droid DNA who is *Not* experiencing SIM card errors.

1) Never even once had a SIM card issue.

2) Have had it occur less than once every couple of months.

3) Only had it occur when cycling the power less than once every couple of months.

If you are one of the many who *Are* having SIM card errors, please reply to a *different* thread.

As demmo86rt, I'm not expecting too many folks to notice this thread, and so it's not a scientific poll or anything, but it would nice nice to find out if any DNA doesn't have this issue.

0 Likes
irisheyez

Just wanted to pipe in to tell you that I have had my DNA since March and only had one sim card error message, and that was about three weeks ago. I re-booted, and haven't had a problem since.

0 Likes