BASIC VISUAL VM STOPPED WORKING
CICTEA72

I have had my Galaxy Note 5 for about 10 month, Basic Visual VM has stopped working (about a month ago, thought an update would fix but nothing) was working just fine one moment then just stopped. I try to access through VM app I get this error message *Unfortunately, Voice mail has stopped* I then have to dial *86​ and go though all that to check vm. What is up? How can I get this fixed, it is such a pain to have to go the old fashion way. I have even tried Reset Settings, I do not want to have to actually reset my phone if I can avoid it. Please help. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BASIC VISUAL VM STOPPED WORKING
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

The visual voicemail can really be a time saver CICTEA72. We want to ensure we get this working again for you. Thank you for the details and efforts so far. Are you still getting the notifications on your phone when you have a voicemail? With your wifi off, are you able to use other data services like browse the web and go online with other apps?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CICTEA72

Yes I am still getting the error on or off Wi-Fi only get it on the basic visual voicemail I have no problem getting on the Internet or doing anything else

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

CICTEA72, I appreciate the additional details. Let’s get you access to the application. I would like for you to reset the application. Resetting the app does not remove saved items within the application. To learn how to reset the application please visit http://vz.to/2eA8c8N

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hapajbkang

Hello, I am having the same issues, and I reset the app a few times. Nevertheless,my app continues to crash and I get the same error message "Unfortunately, Voice mail has stopped." Please advise. tionnab_vzw​ @

0 Likes