Blocked numbers
Sadinan7
Enthusiast - Level 1

If someone blocked u, will it show a text has been delivered still?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocked numbers
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not necessarily. It would depend on how it was blocked and which carrier that person has. 

Also the whole point of blocking a person is to not receive calls or messages from that person for whatever reason they have to make that decision. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not necessarily. It would depend on how it was blocked and which carrier that person has. 

Also the whole point of blocking a person is to not receive calls or messages from that person for whatever reason they have to make that decision. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Sadinan7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well they are on my account. I have samsung, they have iphone. It says delivered, but seems like before it would say read. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's sounds like what I would expect to happen if the messages are blocked via the device. 

Sadinan7
Enthusiast - Level 1

That it says delivered?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Sadinan7 wrote:

That it says delivered?

Yes, for some phones, messages from blocked numbers are stored in an archive on the phone. These can be accessed by the user to check the messages or unblock the number at a later date. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sadinan7, if a text shows delivered that means you are not blocked. 

*Joshua