Bluetooth stopped working yesterday
dougesplin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yesterday my bluetooth quit working. I have had the phone for less than a month and have used the bluetooth everyday and had no problems. Yesterday I connected my headphones and received no sound. Now the bluetooth won't even turn on. When I go to the Bluetooth setup page it shows "Connection not allowed" and the slider won't turn on.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth stopped working yesterday
dougesplin
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got online with the service tech and he walked me through the whole troubleshooting process. The only thing that worked was a full factory reset. I was very glad for the LG Backup service. I was able to back up everything to my SD card before I did the factory reset. The bluetooth started working and I restored all my programs.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the urgency of needing your Bluetooth to work properly, dougesplin. Let's make that happen. I know you mentioned having the phone less than a month, but how long have you had the Bluetooth? Please try charging the Bluetooth for about 1-2 hours. Then try turning on and reconnecting, (re-pairing). Please keep us posted.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
dougesplin
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got online with the service tech and he walked me through the whole troubleshooting process. The only thing that worked was a full factory reset. I was very glad for the LG Backup service. I was able to back up everything to my SD card before I did the factory reset. The bluetooth started working and I restored all my programs.

0 Likes