CONTACTS manage on cloud, verizon and google to get rid of dupes, and clean up errors
GENZER39

How is this best done. When I make a change on my devise it doesn't update on the verizon, or on google?? HELP. It has also changed contacts in my phone and switched photos of contacts and phone numbers and it's messed up. I didn't do anything and it just started being this way. Ihave a Galaxy S7.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CONTACTS manage on cloud, verizon and google to get rid of dupes, and clean up errors
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

It is best done by disabling Verizon Cloud.  Change ALL contacts to Google Contacts and make sure Google Backup is turned on.

0 Likes
Re: CONTACTS manage on cloud, verizon and google to get rid of dupes, and clean up errors
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Genzer39, I see that you stated this is also happening with Google. That is very strange for you to experience. Have you made any changes to your account or phone recently? have you check to see if the Verizon Cloud has an update?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

It is most likely NOT backing up to either because the contacts are set to SIM Card and not to either Phone (Verizon Cloud) or Google (Google).  Once the contacts are changed to either of these, then the service will back them up

0 Likes