Calls go to voicemail without ringing
valla

Suddenly all my incoming calls go directly to voicemail.  No changes in settings prior to this.  I have tried turning off bluetooth.  Ready to throw it against the wall.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calls go to voicemail without ringing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

valla, I don't want you to throw your phone at all. I want to make sure that you are able to receive all of your phone calls with no troubles. Can you please try to dial *73 (this disables any kind of call forwarding that might of been set up on accident) from your device? You will hear the phone beep a few time and then the call with end. Then, see if you can have someone try to call you and see if you are able to get calls again. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Can you make outgoing calls and does your data work?  Have you tried reseating the SIM card?  Which device are you using?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you set your phone to forward calls to the voicemail accidentally?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

valla, I don't want you to throw your phone at all. I want to make sure that you are able to receive all of your phone calls with no troubles. Can you please try to dial *73 (this disables any kind of call forwarding that might of been set up on accident) from your device? You will hear the phone beep a few time and then the call with end. Then, see if you can have someone try to call you and see if you are able to get calls again. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes