Can I save old messages to my new phone?
perfectj85

i have a lg transpyre and there is no service but it has some very important text messages on it. i still have the phone and the messages are still there. is there any way to save them or send them to my phone now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: old messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

perfectj85, we want you to have access to the messages you're needing. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. Since your Transpyre is a smartphone device, you can still access the Play store with available wifi connectivity and utilize a 3rd party SMS backup application in order to save those messages. The Transpyre supports up to a 32GB microSD card to save those backed up messages to or you can utilize a cloud service that the application developer may provide within the backup service. You would then utilize the same application in your current phone to restore the messages from the card to that device or it'll do so directly from their cloud service if you chose that option instead as the backup method.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: old messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

perfectj85, we want you to have access to the messages you're needing. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. Since your Transpyre is a smartphone device, you can still access the Play store with available wifi connectivity and utilize a 3rd party SMS backup application in order to save those messages. The Transpyre supports up to a 32GB microSD card to save those backed up messages to or you can utilize a cloud service that the application developer may provide within the backup service. You would then utilize the same application in your current phone to restore the messages from the card to that device or it'll do so directly from their cloud service if you chose that option instead as the backup method.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes