Cannot access vm from my android
sjlgmail

When i try to retrieve vm, get this message. Unable to verify subscription status

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot access vm from my android
Snn5
Legend

What phone are you using and are you tapping the VM icon or dialing in?  The app is for visual voicemail.

0 Likes
sjlgmail

Samsung s4. I'm tapping the vm icon. Prior 2 about a month ago, it never verified. Then that process started every time I went to my vm. Then just last week, it couldn't verify. I can call my voice mail from another phone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you plan to use visual voicemail, call Verizon to have them reset that option.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sjlgmail, we appreciate Snn5 helping out. They are on the right track. What application are you using when you attempt to get your voicemails? Are you dialing *86? Where are you receiving the error message? In voice or in text?
RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@sjlgmail We want your voicemail to work for you. I'm here to help. Are you able to access your VoiceMail by dialing *86? Are you uising the standard Voicemail icon or something else? Have you tried resetting that app http://vz.to/1Xcwpzb?
AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OP is tapping the VM icon. 

0 Likes