Re: Cloud contacts backup failed
B33
Legend

I'm seeing this on one of my Apps it doesn't want to update Automatically but manually it does not sure why guess it's a Malfunction in the Cloud somewhere..  unless possibly its full who knows

0 Likes
Flowergirl12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same issue since the latest update.  I've Googled and tried all the possible solutions of clearing cache, restarting, removing and reinstalling sim card, etc but have had no resolution.  I loved this phone before the latest update.   I know I can convert to Google but there should be a way to fix this by now since, based on the blogs, it's been an ongoing problem for a couple of years.  Frustrating.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

The problem is that Verizon is not a Software Development Company and is most likely contracting the work out which immediately makes it a lower priority for the developers.

Your best bet is to convert the contacts to Google and let Google backup your contacts which is how the phones are designed anyway.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Try this:

Open application manager, find the Verizon cloud app, delete cache, data, force stop, restart and then open the cloud app and go through the 3 minute set up.

Mirandafaye

My s5 has the same problem, how do I switch to Google?

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

There are many ways to switch. The easiest is to download Contact Optimizer and it will change them all over for you in seconds.

0 Likes
sofiawow

I am having the same issue with a Samsung Galaxy S4. I was able to clear the cache but it didnt solve my issue.

0 Likes
Ineedmycloud

A 50 other items backed up

0 Likes