Disney+ Issues
wcs40110
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have spent hours on the phone with customer service trying to do everything they can as I am unable to verify my email for my Disney plus account. I am told 'We are unable to validate your email address' on the website, and the page doesn't load on the app. I was told I have an advanced trouble ticket logged and today when I called to check the rep transferred me over to Disney. Between this, issues redeeming promos and the hours I spent while they manually ported over numbers I am about fed up. Customer service terrible and it seems to be a game to pass me to a bot or another department.  Anyone else have ideas on how to make this work? So far I am just trashing away days. 

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to take advantage of this great offer. Your time is very valuable to us and we see this situation has been time consuming. Rest assured we want to help so that you can gain access. Did you initially sign in for the Disney+ application using My Verizon? Did you already have a Disney+ account previously?

0 Likes
wcs40110
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did not have a Disney Plus account before this. I was trying to use the app to sign up. I got to a page that said follow this link and when I click on the link I am given an error that the page cannot be loaded. 

0 Likes
mikep0902

Hello,

I am also having issues validating my email on the my Verizon app and website. I am already enrolled in Disney plus but I want to redeem my offer as a new Fios customer. Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mikep0902, we are sorry to read that you are experiencing issues validating on the app and website. We would be happy to take a closer look with you to understand what you are experiencing. We will be sending you a Private Note to gather more specific details from you.

-Andi

0 Likes
dionysis86

I have exactly the same issue here!

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dionysis86, I'm sorry you've been having some trouble. We'd be happy to assist, and sent a Private Note so we can work with you.

-John

0 Likes