Re: Disney+ Promotion is not working!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

prenupt,

Getting the most out of your plan with us is key, and Disney+ is a huge offer that many enjoy, so allow me to assist and make sure you are able to enjoy it just the same. To begin, I know it's been a couple of days, so has the login problem been squared away, or is it still happening? If it's still happening, were you already on a plan that offered Disney+ before this, or is this the first time signing up for the offer? What error/prompt are you receiving when you try to sign up/in for Disney+?

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's very concerning to hear that you have been having the issues with the Disney+ promo since the December/January time frame, Codester3388. That's far too long and we definitely want to get this figured out. We would need more details to best help with this concern and so we've sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that Private Note. 

-Ryan

0 Likes
BosMark
Enthusiast - Level 2

Worst experience ever I have had with Verizon.  Never been treated like such garbage...just bounced back and forth.  Each sides blames the other.   It is a mess.   How about just give me the $12.99 credit each month and let me sign up directly???   Spent hours on hold and back and forth (on hold now).  If it was easy to transfer my 4 lines I would out of spite.   Someone should be fired over this garbage implementation.   100s of people in these forums with the same issue.   can only image all the calls, chats, and lost faith in verizon as being a good provider.    and to the CS rep about to post some generic link...don't.   we already wasted time with that.    

Albertc10

Yeah I just switched to a new unlimited plan and tried the free trial and they charged me!?!?!?! Highly unsatisfied at the moment.

0 Likes
rajarickin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I am trying to get my 1 year offer from Verizon that we supposed to kick in automatically after my prepaid subscription to Disney + was over, of course that didn't happen. So now both Verizon and Disney are passing me back and forth and no one is taking any responsibility. Good work to the both of you. 

0 Likes
rajarickin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same, verizon is as useless with this as Disney is. expected it from the blockhead mouse ears but i guess i should expect it from Verizon too thanks 

0 Likes
Codester3388

Yea that collaboration was a complete failure. I was able to use 5 weeks of my year long Disney+ promo. Several phone calls with both companies and nothing happened. I just gave up. Having similar problems with Apple Music and Verizon now. I’ve come to the conclusion that Verizon isn’t capable of providing 3rd party services and shouldn’t include them in a plan to make it look like it’s more valuable. 

0 Likes
bescphoto

I will be calling verizon after spending over an hour on chat with disney this evening. They sent me to chat with verizon but they were closed. I am hoping I can get a verizon rep that can edit the so called "MACK" file. I will update everyone with my results. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bescphoto, we want to make sure you're still getting the best assistance. Please, Private Message us anytime for live agent support. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes