Droid Turbo Home Screen Question
Bernd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently updated the operating system on my Droid Turbo.  Now, when I turn off the display and then turn it on again, I go to phone and not to the main menu.  Does anyone know how to change the default home page?

Labels (1)
Re: Droid Turbo Home Screen Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's take a look and see what is going on here, Bernd. Just to clarify, currently when you lock your device and then unlock it, it goes to the last page you were on? Are you wanting the device to go to the home screen after you lock and unlock your device? If this is the case, I was able to do some research and the droid turbo is designed to to unlock to the screen you were on last. I do regret to inform there is no setting to change this at this time.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Bernd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your effort. Before my system upgrade, my phone would unlock to

the page I was on before locking. Now, it does not go back to the last

page. Instead, it goes to either phone or camera, depending on which

direction I swipe.

Bernd Kutzscher, MD

On Jul 30, 2015 8:24 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bernd, thank you so much for the further details. When you have the phone locked, do you have it to where you need to enter a Pin Number, Password, Swipe, or Pattern? If you were to swipe the screen up does it go back to your home screen? Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Bernd
Enthusiast - Level 2

You got it. Swiping up gets me to the home screen. Thanks.

Bernd Kutzscher, MD

On Aug 2, 2015 6:24 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes