Droid razr maxx keeps sending multiple messages
kbg027

My droid razr max keeps sending the same message over and over. The other day it sent the same one 20 times.  Also sometimes it sends blank messages. Is there a way to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid razr maxx keeps sending multiple messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no. This is not the experience we want you to have with your phone and its messaging functionality kbg027. Are you using the messaging application on the phone or a 3rd party messaging application you downloaded?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
kbg027

I am using the regular messaging app that came on the phone.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information, kbg027! Let's take a look into this and find a resolution for you. Are you also receiving multiple messages? Please go to settings/application manager/all/messaging. Then press "Clear Cache." Then, power the phone off and on again and monitor it for me. Keep me posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kbg027

This problem is still persisting. In fact it is getting worse. We have called tech support multiple times. And nothing they have tried has helped. I am tired of wasting my time on the phone if it's not going to fix the problem. Something needs to be done now! This phone is a piece of garbage. You should not be allowed to screw over your customers by selling it to them. It is a nuisance to the owner of the phone and those they contact. Good thing most everyone that is texted from this phone has unlimited texting or you would be paying their bills for the ridiculous overages this would cause.

0 Likes
kbg027

So far today we're up to over 100 messages for 3 total messages.

0 Likes