E-sim
muffin15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have iphone 14 that is unlocked and shows no sim restrictions.  Originally from US Cellular. Should be able to activate on Verizon but Verizon store says know issue at Verizon and says apple problem. Apple says Verizon issue. What gives? Verizon says it is compatible with their network  just can't activate esim.  Verizon could not active esim on my Iphone 11. So Verizon when can you fix this??

0 Likes
Re: E-sim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@muffin15 , having a phone you can use is on our network is vital. We will be pleased to assist you. We sent a Private Note. Please reply to the Private Note at your earliest convenience. 

-Jacob

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is not the type of experience that we want you to have! Please send us a Private Message so that we can better assist you! *Lisa

0 Likes
muffin15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure how to go about this  or if appropriate can I can be emailed directly with a contact phone #?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@muffin15

To send a private message to an agent, click on their username and then click message.  

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 10.08.57 AM.png

0 Likes
muffin15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don’t know why but my e-sim finally connected when I put new phone directly over old phone, like when you set up a new phone. Otherwise it just sat there with the little wheel like previous times. Did Verizon fix the issue at exactly that time? Having the phones next to each other didn’t work so is putting the phones overeach other the answer or did I luck out? Verizon told me this phone would not work on their network even though it shows as compatible.

0 Likes
muffin15
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I held new phone directly on top of old phone e sim connected quickly. Having phones next to each other did not work .  Did Verizon fix issue at exactly same time?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note.

*Carla

0 Likes