Facebook App Updates???
DJS727

Are there any Facebook app updates in the near future? I own the LG Ally and the Facebook app that came installed on the phone keeps saying "Error while fetching data [null]" everytime I go into the News Feed, and when it does work it's all old posts, very rare when this app works perfectly...Just got the Ally about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facebook App Updates???
arichard21

works fine on my droid 2. have you tried uninstalling the app, or if it came preinstalled then uninstall any updates and then update it again?

now if they would only make notifications for wall posts, replies to threads, etc show up with notifications.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

try what arichard mentioned. however, the fb app for android it pretty poor. i actually just saved the mobile version of the site to my internet favorites and use it (www.m.facebook.com). i find it MUCH more useful than the app.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
It was announced on some android blogs websites today (www.droid-life.com was one) that there is an update in the Market. You might have to search for Facebook if you don't have it in your download list.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes