Galaxy s21 No service
adam6161
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ive had  Long list of things done to my samsung s21 5g. Around 2 years ago I had a really bad drop with it then resulted in a cracked screen(still functional) and a bend in the frame.  At this time everything worked except the cell service worked. Wifi, and wifi calling worked, and It recognized the sim card, but absolutely no connection to verizon for mobile data that im aware of. 

Since then I have taken to ubreak-fix many times and they have done all they can within what the warranty allowed, and I was told i was out of luck or had to do my own troubleshooting. I ending up replacing the screen/frame and moving the internals to the new body, but the same issue peristed. I know for verizon you are supposed to transfer the antenna, but upon opening the phone up the antenna was clearly damaged, so that had to be replaced too.

My real question is what options do I have at this point. I have a phone that works, with a new antenna that seemingly works, I just cant get a single bar anywhere. I understand that this is not something that would be covered by warranty or anything like that, I would just like to get my phone working again

Things I've tried:

-updating android software and one UI to be as current as possible

- tried manually selecting network operators in mobile networks settings (it wont allow me to turn off search for networks automatically)

- tried different sim cards

- reset the network settings as well as the whole phone to factory settings

0 Likes
8 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

adam6161,

What a journey this device has been on! We want to do all we can to make sure you have a working device and service. We are sending a Private Note to further assist you.

-Colin

0 Likes
Jojolee5487

I have the exact same problem.  It just started 2 days ago and I've tried everything.  Could you assist me? ...after research, I realized that this is a common issues for S21 Ultra.  It seems like a manufacturer defects.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with your device issues! To better assist, I'll be sending a Private Note, please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes
Helpplease8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Were you ever able to find a solution for your network issue? Our s21 ultra stopped connecting to the network out of the blue yesterday and our attempts  - network reset, checking for updates, and even a  factory reset - have not fixed the issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your S21. We're going to send you a Private Note so we can better assist.

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help. I'm sorry we missed you. Please send us a message or contact u here: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/-Joe

0 Likes
Dfougie

Also having same problem - S21 fe 5g!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good Morning Dfougie! We are here for you to make sure your S21 FE is connecting to the network successfully. Here is a great Troubleshooting Support guide to address:  https://www.verizon.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s21-fe-5g/#popular

Let us know if your issue persists, and we can work together in depth.

-Deb

0 Likes