Geofence error??
Andipandi
Enthusiast - Level 2

If only I could insert a screen shot,  but I'm getting this error like 20 times a day.  It just randomly pops up on my screen;  it says removing geofences Id request failed error code 1000 and a bunch of numbers in () . What the deuce?  My phone also randomly records me and I find it in my play music folder. Creepy!  Called customer service and they ran a diagnostic and couldn't find anything. No viruses or Spyware or misbehaving apps.  Why I got a Samsung is beyond me. LOL!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Geofence error??
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if this helps, or leads you to someplace that helps?  Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

0 Likes
brook2kk
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same issue with the error code!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like another community member is having the same issue. See Geofences?. Could you be using the same phone model or the same application?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You shouldn’t get any error codes brook2kk. How long have you been getting this error for? What is the make/model of your device? When do you usually get this error code? Are you on a application?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brook2kk
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been getting it for a couple of weeks now. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and the error code pops up in a variety of different settings...home page, texting, apps etc.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

2 weeks too long brook2kk. Were you able to go into your application and do the force stop and clear data on your Google maps? Is your phone’s software http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-110458/ updated?  Also go to Settings>Location and make sure that it is turned on.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brook2kk
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I've cleared google maps and did a force stop...and my software is updated. The error code still pops up.

markmufasa71
Enthusiast - Level 1

Screenshot_2015-11-25-10-11-23.pngScreenshot_2015-11-27-03-20-09.png

HERE ARE 2 SCREENSHOTS FOR THE ERROR. TO SEE IF WE COULD GET THE ERROR TO STOP WE RESET APPS AND CLEARED CACHE.

stephzk90

I also keep getting this error message. Has anyone found a fix?

0 Likes