My son has 6 contacts on his Gizmo watch. When I tried adding another contact (that was there previously, but disappeared somehow), it shows up on the app on my phone under "contacts", but it doesn't show up on his watch. I'm not sure what's going on. Does anyone know what could be wrong and how I can fix it?
I wasted 2 hours with tech support discussing this issue yesterday with the resolution for them to send me a new watch. Which frankly doesn’t seem like the correct solution. There is clearly a bug with either the watch software of the GizmoHub software. I have a few other friends that are all having the same issue. One friend said deleting the GizmoHub app and re downloading it worked for her but it didn’t seem to work for me. I have already done a factory reset and added everything back in manually. Verizon needs to get a fix out for this ASAP!
TripleSMama, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We do want to make sure that all contacts are programmed in your son's Gizmo watch. We would have a few steps that we would recommend you doing from your end. Please follow these steps in order:
- Complete a Factory Data Reset on the Gizmo (Steps: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-201101/)
- Sign out of the GizmoApp on all caregiver devices
- Uninstall/reinstall the GizmoHub app on the Guardian device
- Sign into the GizmoHub App on the Primary Guardian device only
- Correct any contacts and associated naming
- Re-pair the Gizmo with only the Primary Guardian device
- Add additional contacts (Guardians/Caregivers) via the GizmoHub App on the Primary Guardian device
- Install GizmoHub App on any additional Guardian/Caregiver devices
- Guardians/Caregivers will then have a pending invitation when they sign into the App
Please keep us posted.
I don't know if this will help but when I tried to add "Aunt Jody" it didn't work. After I changed it to just "Jody" in my Hub, she showed up in his watch right away.
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
Thank you for reaching out to us, my name is Adriana, and I am your customer service expert, ready to help!
It will be my pleasure to assist you today, please feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions or concerns you need assistance with.