Re: HTC 10 gmail and play store not working
Carlene126
Enthusiast - Level 2

Diligaf, how did you determine which app caused the problem? I still haven't figured that out.

c.

0 Likes
DILLIGAF_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday just kept trying apps to see which one malfunctioned. Only one that did so was Juice Defender. Gmail and playstore worked fine after that.

Now, fast forward to today, neither gmail or playstore are working. Just like it was yesterday. Now I am really stumped.

If anyone has any ideas please post them. It is pretty apparent that we are on our own with this issue.

Also, gotta love the way Verizon deleted my comment from yesterday. We pay our bills every month but heaven forbid we offend Verizon. And it was a totally lame comment. Crazy.

0 Likes
CJ_S4

I am also having this problem.  HTC 10 Gmail and Google Play apps not loading.  I am in Denver, CO

0 Likes
CJ_S4

Figured it out...

Went to App Manager and to the Gmail & Google Play apps > Storage > Clear Data AND Clear Cache.  Apps work fine now.

0 Likes
Angeliize2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry I have not been following this since I had the problem fixed.  I worked with someone from Verizon to fix it.  I had almost zero memory left.  I deleted things and moved other things to my laptop.  Started working beautifully

0 Likes
rcamerous

Yea clearing all data in "Google Play Services" will fix it.  I had a time trying to figure out how to fix it.

0 Likes
Carlene126
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Again today I've gone through all of these steps and Google Play is running fine but Gmail just keeps loading and killing my battery. If someone could handle this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes