HTC One M9 occasionally not receiving text messages
dawsonk1

My friend is an iPhone user and we talk almost every day. But sometimes she will send a text and I will never receive it. The message never shows up on my phone. The only happens occasionally. Any idea what causes the problem and how I could fix it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC One M9 occasionally not receiving text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you receive every message. Do you only experience this with the one person?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dawsonk1

As far as I know, yes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. We recommend checking with that individual to see if they may have set up any blocks. If not then the issue is most likely with their device and not your own. Let them know to reach out to their service provider for assistance.

CarleyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dawsonk1

Will do. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes