Has anyone been able to preorder the HTC 10?
ckupsco
Enthusiast - Level 3

i tried online for an hour and was unable to after hitting checkout it won't go through.  I called customer support and they said they had to call me back because it wasn't allowing device payments to be setup on the 10.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone been able to preorder the HTC 10????
ckupsco
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was able to get it ordered OK later that day.  Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Skippy2k
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was checking last night before I went to bed and it was still saying "Coming Soon", looks to have switched to Pre-order now but still not giving me the option I want...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You certainly have your sights set on an exciting new device, ckupsco. I appreciate all your efforts. Have you been able to give http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/htc-10 a try again? Did you get any particular message or reason as to why it wouldn't go through?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ckupsco
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was able to get it ordered OK later that day.  Thanks

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Keep in mind, if you are expecting to get the "Uh-oh" protection from HTC, you have to order directly from HTC.com. You cannot order thru Verizon and get that protection due to the terms by HTC.

0 Likes