How can I get to my contacts on my Droid turbo 2 after SD card crashed, burned and wiped itself??
R1RobUSA

My Droid Turbo 2 had many issues the last couple of day's so much that I am getting a warranty replacement. In the mean time my contacts are also in the trash in the Cloud and I can't access the trash for some reason. I will say this I believe that my phone had a virus the last couple of days when I finally go it to do a reset from the web then it started acting right again everything except the USB/Charging port. I NEED to get my contacts. The SD card also crashed and burned and wiped itself..... ANY help please would be most appreciated.....R1Rob

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get to my contacts on my Droid turbo 2 after SD card crashed, burned and wiped itself??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

R1RobUSA,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your phone. I know how much of a hassle it can be when you need to do a full reset. What's happening when you're attempting to access your trash in the Verizon Cloud system? That's going to be your best bet unless you also have your contacts backed up in the Google system. These are the steps for recovering things from the cloud, just in case: http://vz.to/1TZIDwN Please let us know what you're experiencing when trying to recover from trash.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes