How do I open my Group Textes?
Berrie

I am no longer able to open group texts.  How can I fix this problem on my Verizon android?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I open my Group Textes?
bearone21
Legend

you open a group text like any other text....the text happens to be going to several people.

0 Likes
Berrie

Group texts come in as a media message "down load" as well as my picture messages I receive and neither will open any longer.  That's my issue

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless you use the Verizon Messages+ application, you need an active 3G/4G network connection to download the MMS & picture messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Turn on your mobile data.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Berrie,

Being able to access your texts is a must! Ann154 & sprmankalel are correct. You do need to ensure you have your cellular data active to send & receive MMS messages (group & picture). If you are not seeing a difference after ensuring cell data is on, we would just need a little more information from you. What make/model phone are you using? What message app do you use?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes