How do I set up greetings for a specific contact with visual voice mail on an LG G4?
annmills

Can't find menu in voice mail or contacts areas

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LGG4 visual voice mail, how do i set up greeting to specific contact?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Manage Per-Caller Greetings - Visual Voice Mail | Verizon Wireless

Basically, it says "While in the voice mail system, navigate to Personal Options > Record Greetings > Per-Caller Greetings." 

I have Visual Voicemail, and I don't see that option either - perhaps it is only available with the Premium VVM at $2.99 a month?  Are you using that?  I'm using the free VVM.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Manage Per-Caller Greetings - Visual Voice Mail | Verizon Wireless

Basically, it says "While in the voice mail system, navigate to Personal Options > Record Greetings > Per-Caller Greetings." 

I have Visual Voicemail, and I don't see that option either - perhaps it is only available with the Premium VVM at $2.99 a month?  Are you using that?  I'm using the free VVM.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Voice Mail Comparison | Verizon Wireless

states that Caller dependent greetings are only available on the paid version of VVM.

0 Likes
annmills

Yes I have the paid version of visual voicemail. I called Verizon tech and they helped me get it set up; the problem was having to reset something on their end and then for me to shut off Wi-Fi on my phone and do the set up via 4G. Thanks for your reply.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad you got it worked out!

0 Likes