How do I stop kitkat! It trashed my razrm they replaced it, new one is working great but now 4 days later kitkat is trying to get on my new phone
gpjfh84
Enthusiast - Level 2

Kitkat trashed my razrm they replaced it new is working great but kitkat is trying to get on it how do I stop it? Why are they still putting it out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gpjfh84,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm glad that you were able to get the phone replaced. There is not a way to block the Kit Kat up date from coming through. You can always reject the option to update. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

There is solution that can not be mentioned here. Google search or YouTube for the solution.  It works well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gpjfh84,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm glad that you were able to get the phone replaced. There is not a way to block the Kit Kat up date from coming through. You can always reject the option to update. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gpjfh84
Enthusiast - Level 2

I rejected it every 12 hours but finally it didn't care what I said and downloaded anyway. Now I am saying no  every 12 hours to install.  I guess I have a couple more days of a great phone then less than my old flip phone. Why is Verizon and Motorola continuing to do this when they know how terrible kitkat is?  I saw ATT stopped it on some of their devices.

0 Likes