I Cannot update my phone to the latest update. It keeps Failing with Error code 0x1123004.
Greendragon

I Cannot update my phone to the latest update. It keeps Failing with Error code 0x1123004. The last successful update VS98624C was completed on 02/19/2016 at 0856 est. How can I correct this without a Factory Reset.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I Cannot update my phone to the latest update. It keeps Failing with Error code 0x1123004.
JP_Mendiola21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this same problem. The Verizon assist on my computer still did not fix this problem. I have been trying to update for the last two days. I would like some advise on this matter if any tech support can reply too.

Re: I Cannot update my phone to the latest update. It keeps Failing with Error code 0x1123004.
WaZe_One87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now I don't know if my new thread will help you at all, since you have updated to 24C. You also are receiving a different error than i was. But here it is incase something in it can help you out. Can't get your LG G4 VS986 to Download new OTA update? Fixed here!

0 Likes
JASMOL1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this issue every other day as well.  Called verizon support and they didn't help at all.  Grr...

0 Likes