I am having issues with my phone recognizing my charger!
ROBLAN92

My phone, when ON does not  recognize my charder.  If I turn OFF the phone, it starts charging.  If I trn the phone ON, it keeps charging.  Bit if I unplug the charger, it stops charging (as expected) but will not start charging again if I plug the charger back in.  WHat is the cause of this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having issues with my phone recognizing my charger!
bearone21
Legend

try another outlet?

0 Likes
jeneller_vzw
Verizon Employee

ROBLAN92,

We understand how difficult it can be to have to work so hard to make your phone charge. Let's get a few details. What make and model phone are you using? Did anything change on the device, like any updates or even damage to the device? What happens if you try different chargers?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBLAN92

That was NOT a helpful answer.  I am pretty sure that from the content of my post such was not just not helpful.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
ROBLAN92

A droid three.////  Do you have the pin outs and the phone actuation sequence?  Verizon seems to think it is hardware, as if a pin is bent (but I do not see any hardware issue) .  I think it is hardware.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A DROID 3? Just how old is this phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

2011 or so.

tracyb_vzw
Verizon Employee

It's important for your charger to work properly, ROBLAN92. I would like to continue troubleshooting toward a solution. Please check your private messages to begin.

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER@VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for you help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBLAN92

can you call me?

0 Likes
albertor_vzw
Verizon Employee

ROBLAN92, we do appreciate you working with us. We have sent another provide Message. Please reply with the requested information.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER@VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes