I am unable to "Bill my Verizon Wireless account for google play."
jankuder0505

I am unable to "Bill my Verizon Wireless account for google play." it tells me your moble paymen services isnt available. Try again later or contact your moble operator. I spokewith a rep about a month ago and they couldnt find any reason this would be happening- no blocks ect...Was told to contact Google, So i contacted Google and they said it was on my carriers side-  how do i fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am unable to "Bill my Verizon Wireless account for google play."
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Usually you can't. If you have had your services suspended or past due one too many times it happens. Also account tenure, or they maybe code not to support carrier billing. Just pay with your credit/debit card. Same thing. It has to be paid one way or another.

0 Likes
jankuder0505

Well I haven't had a problem till a few months ago- and have not had my services suspended- just makes it easier to do by phone.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You can type your card number in and save it. 2 minutes max.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another option is to purchase the gift cards and add that balance to the Play Store account. I personally find that easier to provide a limit on how much is spent in the Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

the only thing I have used it for is when I subscribed to google musi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jankuder0505, we want to ensure you can bill Google Play content to your line as desired. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. With no block in place and your account in good standing (no active past due balance or suspensions for non-payment in the last 6 months), you should be able to charge up to $100 to your account per bill cycle month. If you've already billed this amount through other content such as eGifts in Verizon Messages+ or other carrier billed services, then you will not be able to charge any additional content until the new bill cycle begins. Here's some additional information regarding eligibility here:  http://vz.to/2abauuM

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes