I can't get any bars on my phone!
welobo

A few months ago I was getting about 3 bars. Now I get no bars. I have never been able to answer a phone call it rings but no one can hear me and I can't hear them. I can't send a massage unless I am standing at the window and get 1 bar. I have a phone that is 3 months old and I am very disappointed in the service I get from it. I never get a 4g. I have a LG Zone3, my zip code 71646. please help me this phone and service is worthless to me!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I can't get any bars on my phone!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

welobo, making sure you have the reliable service you need at all times along with having a properly working device is a priority. Please allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please let us know if you currently have service with Prepaid or Postpaid? Do you notice if your service improves while you are outdoors opposed to indoors? Also, is anybody else in your area having the same experience with their service?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes