I have an HTC Droid DNA and I live in a pit - it takes 30 min to download MMS picture message. Is there a way I can download MMS over WiFi?
Chris_1776

I have really bad reception at my house, and I want to be able to download MMS picture messages over WiFi. How do I do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an HTC Droid DNA and I live in a pit - it takes 30 min to download MMS picture message. Is there a way I can download MMS over WiFi?
seferino

Currently MMS is not available through WiFi using your traditional Messaging App.  You may be able to by downloading the Verizon Wireless Messaging+ Application from the PlayStore.

0 Likes
Re: I have an HTC Droid DNA and I live in a pit - it takes 30 min to download MMS picture message. Is there a way I can download MMS over WiFi?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send and receive messages is very important Chris_1776, we definitely want you to have access to them. I'm sorry to learn you have problems indoors and this is affecting your MMS feature. I apologize, MMS are sent and received over our network, so they can't be downloaded over wi-fi. How is service once you leave your home? Are you aware of any resolution tickets filed to investigate issue? What's your zip code?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Chris_1776

How is service once you leave your home?

- Not any different. I have to drive a block or two to be able to send MMS messages with no hassle.

Are you aware of any resolution tickets filed to investigate issue?

- No

What's your zip code?

- 92630-2507

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, Chris_1776!
Our goal is to have you experience the best cellualar connection possible. I was able to check the zip code to learn Lake Forest is variably covered. This will affect coverage moreso when you are indoors.
We would like to have an engineer check your area specifically. Please look out for a Direct Message from me so I can get some more details to accomplish this.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes