Is Asurian warrenty service through Verizon a good deal
nedaroth
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is it the way to go on the droid.  Are there better opitions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Asurian warrenty service through Verizon a good deal
Aximtreo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll answer your question with a question. Is any insurance worth it? I personally take it because I only have to drop the phone once to make it pay for itself. Just my 2 cents.

0 Likes
nedaroth
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im just at a loss on this because of all the issues people have had with  Asurian, I understand the referb replacement but if they have no droid on hand your out of luck and get what they feel is compairable, Or sit on a waiting list.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You get a free manufacturers warranty for a year so it really depends on how long you think you will need the warranty for if you are going to get an annual upgrade then the warranty isnt really for you but if you are going to wait two years I would say leave it to your best judgement. Remember you have to sign up for the insurance 30 days after you get the phone or else you wont be eligable.

0 Likes
Aximtreo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wouldn't worry too much about availability for the Droid at present. This is a new phone and it should be around long after you can go to the next model. You can take a chance but I would suggest that you have a fall back position should you break the phone.

0 Likes